Following the COVID-19 lockdown, the office is now open to customers again – in line with government guidelines.
We still recommend you call or e-mail us if you can – we can take payments over the phone and post you your documents – to keep contact to a minimum.
Should you still need to come into the office – we’ve made a handful of ongoing changes to ensure your safety and ours…
- Hand sanitiser is available to use when you enter
- We’re only allowing up to two customers in the office at any one time
- We have new desk screens on each of the desks (pictured). Please take a seat at a desk when you come in, to maintain distance.
- Social distancing is being observed
- We are all practicing regular hand washing and office sanitation between customer visits
- We have signs on the door advising of social distancing
- We’re not allowing customers to use the toilet for the time being.
- We ask that customers pay by card rather than cash or cheque where possible at the moment
- We encourage customers to e-mail and post documents to limit contact.
We request that any customers with possible virus symptoms to only call/ e-mail, instead of coming to the office, until you are fully recovered.
We hope you are staying well and that we’ll see or hear from you again soon!