Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:15  
Landlords Insurance

We have specialist products designed for both owners and landlords of commercial and residential property. Cover available for single properties, mixed portfolios of commercial and residential properties and blocks of flats. Policies can be arranged for vacant and partially occupied properties and all tenant types.

Residential Insurance

Property owners need specific insurance designed for properties that are rented out and we offer quality cover for landlords giving them the reassurance of knowing their properties have adequate protection.

  • Short term policies available
  • All tenant types
  • Unoccupied in full or part, pending let or sale
  • Single properties or portfolios with no limit on the number of properties allowed
  • Purpose built blocks of flats
  • Properties converted into flats
  • Malicious damage by tenants cover
  • Trace and access cover and underground services
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Accidental damage
  • Building only or including landlords contents & fixtures & fittings
  • Contents of communal areas
  • Property owners liability
  • Directors and officers liability for management companies and residents associations
  • Landlord specific legal expenses with or without rent guarantee
Commercial Property Insurance

Tailored policies for owners of commercial property or blocks of flats with flexible options so you can pick and choose the cover you need.

  • All types of properties including mixed portfolios
  • All tenant types
  • Unoccupied in full or part, pending let or sale
  • Property owners liability from ¬£1m to ¬£10m
  • Glass cover for external fixed glass
  • Trace & access and underground services
  • Accidental damage
  • Subsidence
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Commercial legal expenses
  • Terrorism
  • Short term policies available
Landowners Insurance

Liability cover available for owners of land accessible by the public offering protection against  third party property damage or injury.

Cover available for:-

  • Potential development sites
  • Land used for grazing
  • Unadopted, private roads or tracks including shared access
  • Privately owned or by residents associations
  • Trespassers