Not all homes are the same, so whether you’re insuring your building, contents or both – we can provide secure cover at a reasonable cost.
- Listed Buildings
- Non-standard construction
- Converted properties
- Unoccupied homes
- Inherited homes
- High-risk occupations including Professional Sports and the Entertainment Industry
- History of CCJ’s, Bankruptcy, Insolvency, Criminal convictions
- Poor claims history
- Subsidence and Flood areas
- Previously underpinned properties
- Homeworkers – working or trading from home
Whether a purpose-built block of flats or a property converted to flats – we have the insurance solution for you.
- Communal contents
- Property owners Liability
- Employers Liability
- Loss of rent cover, if tenanted
- All types of tenants
- Mixed tenure – owner occupier/leaseholder and part tenanted
- Alternative accommodation
- Management Liability for Directors and Officers of Management Companies and Residents Associations
Tailor-made cover for Second Homes, Weekend or Holiday Homes.
- Building cover only – including fixed hot tub, jacuzzis and spas
- Contents cover only
- Building and contents
- Family use
- Holiday lets
If you are planning renovations, let Chalkwell Insurance arrange a policy for you to give you peace of mind that adequate cover is in place.
A standard Home Insurance will not cover your renovations and any building work nearly always increases the risk of damage to the structure or contents.
- Short-term options of cover from 1-12 months with the option to extend
- Varying levels of cover to suit most circumstances
- Variety of structural works
- Cover for the existing structure only
- Property owners liability
Properties become unoccupied for various reasons – such as undergoing probate or being sold. Whatever the reason – Chalkwell Insurance have a policy to suit your circumstances.
- Various levels of cover to choose from
- Short-term options of cover available from 1-12 months
- Property owners liability cover
- Can include contents cover