Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:15  
Household Insurance

Not all homes are the same, so whether you’re insuring your building, contents or both – we can provide secure cover at a reasonable cost.

  • Listed Buildings
  • Non-standard construction
  • Converted properties
  • Unoccupied homes
  • Inherited homes
  • High-risk occupations including Professional Sports and the Entertainment Industry
  • History of CCJ’s, Bankruptcy, Insolvency, Criminal convictions
  • Poor claims history
  • Subsidence and Flood areas
  • Previously underpinned properties
  • Homeworkers – working or trading from home
Block of Flats Insurance

Whether a purpose-built block of flats or a property converted to flats – we have the insurance solution for you.

  • Buildings
  • Communal contents
  • Property owners Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Loss of rent cover, if tenanted
  • All types of tenants
  • Mixed tenure – owner occupier/leaseholder and part tenanted
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Management Liability for Directors and Officers of Management Companies and Residents Associations
Holiday Homes Insurance

Tailor-made cover for Second Homes, Weekend or Holiday Homes.

  • Building cover only – including fixed hot tub, jacuzzis and spas
  • Contents cover only
  • Building and contents
  • Family use
  • Holiday lets
undergoing renovation

If you are planning renovations, let Chalkwell Insurance arrange a policy for you to give you peace of mind that adequate cover is in place.

A standard Home Insurance will not cover your renovations and any building work nearly always increases the risk of damage to the structure or contents.

  • Short-term options of cover from 1-12 months with the option to extend
  • Varying levels of cover to suit most circumstances
  • Variety of structural works
  • Cover for the existing structure only
  • Property owners liability
Unoccupied Properties Insurance

Properties become unoccupied for various reasons – such as undergoing probate or being sold. Whatever the reason – Chalkwell Insurance have a policy to suit your circumstances.

  • Various levels of cover to choose from
  • Short-term options of cover available from 1-12 months
  • Property owners liability cover
  • Can include contents cover